4 Angels Soap is made with saponified olive oil, organic coconut oil, vegetable oil and tallow, and are scented with pure essential oils. Bars are sold by the ounce (average bars are 4 – 8 oz), $1 per ounce. (NOTE: Average $6 per bar. Pricing includes tax and wrap.)
Available Soap Scents (Generally in stock)
- Geranium, Bergamot & Patchouli – This one is hands-down my best seller. Uplifting, anti-stress, anti-tension, anti-fear, anti-hysteria. This homemade soap is bright – and a day brightener – and will make you feel like a million bucks. For those of you who don’t think you like Patchouli, don’t be afraid. The Patchouli I use is very mild and blends well with the Geranium and the Bergamot. Great for skin conditions, too. Buy it before my brother Steve ends up with it all!
- Lavender – Spanish Lavender is the single note to this soap. A natural relaxant, enjoy this soap as your before-bed, wash-your-face go-to bar.
- Lavender, Rosemary & Tea Tree – Crazy in love with this one. Smells sharper than the plain lavender as both rosemary and tea tree are astringents. It smells GREAT.
- Patchouli – This is my personal favorite. Since I was a junior-higher in the 70’s, this has been my scent of choice because of its deep sensual effect – it reaches in and simply grabs my soul; what can I say? Oh – and Patchouli is also great for any kind of skin irritations, dandruff, and for combating nervousness. Gotta love it!
- Peppermint, Rosemary, Bergamot – Num!! Take a dip with the peppermint twist! It will wake up your senses and awaken your skin! Smells just like a peppermint stick tastes – a little sweet, a lotta cool, with an emphasis on cleansing and uplifting!
Other scents with or without exfoliants can be custom-batched for you; call me with your request at 612-803-9159.