What can I say? I love my homemade soap! All 4 Angels Creations homemade soaps are small-batch, cold-press handcrafted and made with saponified olive oil, coconut oil, vegetable oil and tallow. All soaps are scented with pure essential oils and high-grade perfume oils*.
Perfume oils used are White Tea (in the Ginger / White Tea) and Bitter Almond (in the Almond-Lavender). All other soaps are scented using Essential Oils only.
Homemade soap bars are not uniform, so if you want perfectly formed square homemade soap bars, I’m not your homemade soap maker (sorry!).
Bars are sold by the ounce (average bars are 4 – 8 oz), $1 per ounce.
(Average $6 per bar. Pricing includes tax and wrap.)
Contact me to place order or check stock.
Available Soap Scents
- Almond Lavender – Like Angel Food cake? Then you’re going to love this homemade soap. The fragrance of angel food mixed with Spanish lavender – it’s heavenly! Lavender is emotionally cleansing and used as a means to relaxation. Minnesota Scandinavians LOVE this homemade soap!
- Geranium, Bergamot & Patchouli – This one is hands-down my best seller. Uplifting, anti-stress, anti-tension, anti-fear, anti-hysteria. This homemade soap is bright – and a day brightener – and will make you feel like a million bucks. For those of you who don’t think you like Patchouli, don’t be afraid. The Patchouli I use is very mild and blends well with the Geranium and the Bergamot. Great for skin conditions, too. Buy it before my brother Steve ends up with it all!
- Grapefruit – A spiritual up-lifter, easing muscle fatigue and stiffness, this homemade soap smells just like that Texas Pink you just had for breakfast. Also a bright homemade soap, Grapefruit is good for oily or acne-prone skin and relieves nervous exhaustion and depression. Tart and tangy!
- Lavender – Spanish Lavender is the single note to this soap. A natural relaxant, enjoy this soap as your before-bed, wash-your-face go-to bar.
- Lavender with Oats – same as above, with oats added as an exfoliant.
- Lavender, Rosemary & Tea Tree – Crazy in love with this one. Smells sharper than the plain lavender as both rosemary and tea tree are astringents. It smells GREAT.
- Patchouli – This is my personal favorite. Since I was a junior-higher in the 70’s, this has been my scent of choice because of its deep sensual effect – it reaches in and simply grabs my soul; what can I say? Oh – and Patchouli is also great for any kind of skin irritations, dandruff, and for combating nervousness. Gotta love it!
- Peppermint – Num!! Take a dip with the peppermint twist! It will wake up your senses and awaken your skin! Smells just like a peppermint stick tastes – a little sweet, a lotta cool!
- Peppermint with Oats – same as above, with oats added as an exfoliant.
- Vetiver & Bergamot – Smoky at first, but then sweet to the finish, I am loving this soap! A mix of the “oil of tranquility” and a scent known for its anti-depressant qualities, this soap will be one that you will end up loving!
- White Tea & Ginger – Mmmmmm! This one is spicy! Ginger is considered an aphrodisiac, eases anxiety, renews vitality and revitalizes self-confidence. Add White Tea from the Garden of Eden and you’ve got a combo that haunts your senses and has you coming back for more. You’re gonna love it.